5 Tips for Protection from Bees, Wasps, and Hornet Stings
1. A licensed technician will inspect your home or business for Bees, Wasps, Bald-faced Hornets, Yellow Jackets, and Carpenter Bee Nests. Several prevention packages will remove existing nests. Make sure you get a professional company that specializes and gives you a guarantee for the service provided.
2. Inspect your home or business for Bee, Wasp, Hornet, Yellow Jacket, and Carpenter Bee Nests. Also, check your eaves, shrubbery, and trees for bee or wasp nests.
3. Put food into a container with a lid. Also, use a drinking cup with a lid and straw because Bees and Wasps need protein, and they are constantly looking for food or sugary drinks.
4. Avoid floral and bright clothing because they attract bees and wasps. Stinging insects like white and yellow colors, but they cannot detect the color red.
5. Finally, if you encounter a bee or wasp do not swing or make any aggressive action. If you attempt to control Bees and Wasps yourself, be sure to read and follow the label provided. Do not spray or caulk into a crack or hole if you cannot see any nest activity.